Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Apr 12, 2015

Kanegasaki Park - Apr. 12

 
My husband works for a public high school in our city.  School year began on April 6 in our area.  He was assigned to teach Science for a total of 150 students (approx) in the 7th and 8th grades. 
 
Each Japanese high school students need to take an evaluation to know their levelThey had examinations last week that include subjects such as Math, Japanese, English, Social-studies and Science. 
 
My husband seemed to be worn out after having checked the students' papers last Friday.  He had a good sleep until late Saturday morning.  
 
For relaxation, he likes to visit hot springs.  Taking a hot bath and a longer nap on a tatami-mat room is rewarding for him after hard work.
 
I agreed with him when he asked me to keep him company to "Yoi Onsen hot spring" after lunch last Saturday afternoon.  It is located in Shiso City which takes 90 minutes drive from our place.   We both had a great time there.
 
I asked him to accompany me to a home center because I needed to buy something.  Then, he asked me if I wanted to go to Kanegasaki Park in Akashi city.  He was kind to drive me to the park because I cannot drive and it is inconvenient to go there by public transportation.
  
There were several bird watchers who had profound knowledge of wild birds.  They had very expensive SLR (Single-Lens Reflex) cameras and lens which we cannot afford to buy.  They talked a lot of different charasteristics of birds which I don't know.   
 
They showed us great pictures yesterday.  I found my pictures' qualities not that much compared to theirs' but I still want to show you some. 
 
 
 
 
 
 Kibitaki or Nareissus Flycatcher
  

 

* * * * *







Red young leaves looked healthy and strong.   
 






Please edit my English below.  Thank you!


Looked like a smaller version of ballon flower.



Dokudami plant: some Japanese people use this for tea. 



On our way home, my husband walked under the trees. 
Many of the cherry blossoms were already fell down on the ground. 
 
This time, I was satisfied to see the rare birds of
"Nareissus Flycatcher" and  "White bellied Green Pigeon."  

No comments:

Post a Comment