Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jul 22, 2015

July 22 - the Kingfisher

I took these pictures when my husband and I visited Kobe in Hyogo Prefecture last June 23.

Not only my husband and I but also other Japanese people love kingfishers. 

I used my husband's camera (Canon 70D) and lens (Canon EF100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS II USM) because he wanted me to take the photos.

I don't like to carry the heavy stuff, which amounts to approx. 22.04 pounds or 10 kilograms to the pond where the bird appears. 

The body of camera weighs approx.  1.66 pounds or 1.8 kilograms, lens weighs approx. 3.46 pounds or 1.4 kilograms and the tripod weigh approx. 11.02 pounds or 5kgs.

After returning home,  I was so happy that my husband really satisfied with these photos.

I thought he fell in love with the blue color of the bird.  It looks like a flying jewelry.      






Look at the beak.  He caught a fish.   















No comments:

Post a Comment