Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Oct 7, 2015

Oct. 7 - The shy boy

My husband, 62 years old, had an appointment with his doctor at 9:00 a.m.  yesterday.  He and I left our place before 8:30 in the morning.

Tanu-chan, my husband, had pneumonia, and he was hospitalized for two weeks in the national hospital last April. 

Until yesterday, he had seen his doctor only twice: once in May and the other in July. 

It was the first time for him to see his doctor in three months.  I accompanied him yesterday because I had something to say to the doctor.



The national hospital is located next to Himeji Castle. 
I took the picture on Oct. 6 in front of the hospital.
 

There were so many visiting patients in the waiting room, and we had to wait for more than one hour.  

When the doctor called my husband's name, I accompanied him to the doctor's room.  I told the doctor, whose specialization was internal medicine including respiratory illnesses, that my husband goes to the toilet every 30 minutes, and I have been worrying about it for the past few years.

I told the doctor the same thing when my husband was hospitalized last April.  But it seemed that the doctor didn't care about it at all.  I have been very dissapointed with him.  

In fact, when I told the doctor about it yesterday, he said: "Why don't you see a urologist?"

I was amazed with what he told us.  He has been working for a big hospital which has a urology department in the same floor.   He could have written an endorsement letter to his colleages earlier.  We didn't want to go to a small clinic which is not equipped with excellent or cutting-edge technologies like the national hospital.  How could we go to the urology department without his endorsement? 

The doctor finally realized what he should do.  He arranged the document for Tanu-chan immediately.  He could have done that when Tanu-chan was hospitalized in April.

It was around noon time when Tanu-chan was able to see a urologist.  After urinalysis and echo inspection, the doctor found that Tanu-chan's prostate became four times bigger than an ordinary person's ones.  It is a disease called prostatitis. 
 
The doctor prescribed a particular medicine to him for three weeks.  The doctor also asked him to have blood inspection before leaving.  The result of the blood test will tell if the patient has cancer.  We hope not.  Knock on wood.  He will see the urologist again three weeks later.   


* * * * *


Until yesterday, he used to go to the toilet every 30 minutes or so.  In worst cases, he used to go every 10 minutes.  How inconvenient if we should go to the toielt that often!! 

Only the two of us live in the house and we have two toilets so I can use one toilet when Tanu-chan is using the other one.  


* * * * * * * * * *


He took the medicine this morning.  Eight hours have passed, and I noticed that he didn't go to the toilet that often.  Anyway, he enjoys writing for as many as seven blogs, and he seems to be busy updating them.





My husband said, "The autumn season has come.  It's comfortable to
stay outside so I started taking care of my Christmas roses."   
 
 

 The picture shown depicts only some of his plants. 
He collects them as a hobby.
 
 
* * * * *
 
(Additional writing) 
 
I feel dizzy when I use iPod more than I should.  I don't watch TV at all.  I am at my menopausal stage, and I go to see my doctor every month.  I also hear that women in my generation have similiar health problems.
 
I enjoy listening to different radio programs where my favorite personalities are all in their early 60s.  They say that they cannot go outside comfortably without going to a toilet.  They also say that they have problems with peeing. 
 
I cleaned our garden for one hour this morning.  My husband's gardening tools and paraphernalia were disorderly, so I tidied them up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment