Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 3, 2016

Jan. 3 - Matsubara Shrine

My husband and I went to the pond to take pictures of ducks after lunch.



We stayed at the pond for about 30 minutes, and we went to the Matsubara shrine. 

I guess that there were a lot of people on the new year's day, however,
there were less people in the shrine this afternoon.

We were lucky that we were able to park our car easily.
If we had visited on the new year's day, we would have had hard times to find the space in the parking lot.   











No comments:

Post a Comment