Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jul 26, 2012

A Hand-made Coin case (Cotton)

I was very happy to receive a hand-made key holder from a friend in Matsuyama City a week ago.  I like it. 

I was thinking what way shall I use it?  Shall I use this key holder as an accessory to my cell phone?  Or shall I use it for something else?  I was thinking about it.  I bought this shoulderbag in Maikal Akashi.  I liked its color and design.  And in fact I like this kind.



I thought, how about attaching the key holder to this shoulder bag like the picture below.
 



Does it fit right?  It fits perfectly, don't you think?

The next day I sent her an email telling her thanks for the hand-made present and also promised to send her something in return.

Then, I made a coin purse made of cotton below by hand.     

                                          The photos are as follows: (front side)
                                        (back side)

I sent her the small present yesterday.  I hope she will like it.

To Ms. MF, thank you for sending me the cute keyholder!

No comments:

Post a Comment