Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Aug 29, 2014

A bus trip to Mt. Hotaka & Kamikochi (Aug. 26 to 27)

We have been stressing out the hot temperature these days.  Sometimes it gets as much as human temperature, 37 or 38 degrees.

So, my husband and I decided to participate in a two-day tour of visiting Mt. Hotaka and Kamikochi area on Auguest 26 - 27.

We planned to take a local bus to Himeji station at 6:41 a.m., so we wake up one hour earlier.  I made two cups of coffeee, and it made us awake.  I took care of my petbirds for food and water and do other things and we left our place.

We took the local bus as planned, and all the tour participants from Himeji station got together at Himeji station, and we met a male driver and a female tour attendant.

The bus went to Kakogawa station and because there were more passengers roded on our bus there.  Then, the attendant asked the passengers if somebody needed for a toilet break.   My husband was concerned about it, but he didn't get off.

Now a total of 46 passengers headed to the next step to the on the bus.















No comments:

Post a Comment