Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Dec 17, 2014

Oyster Ramen (recipe)

Here's the recipe.

- Please prepare the following.

One pack of oyster (5 or 6 pieces), half bundle of spinach, approx. 10-centimeters of long onion and one ramen pack.



1. Wash the oysters with water, and wipe them with kitchen towel to dry.  Cut spinach in 4-5 centimeters long.  Cut the long onion into small pieces.

2. Start boiling the water (approx.) 400 ml in a pot.  When the water boils, add the ramen.  Mix sometimes so that it becomes loose.   After boiling 3 to 4 minutes, the ramen is ready.




3. Prepare another pan, and put the pan on the stove.   Turn on the heat.  After it becomes warm, add some olive oil.

4. Add the long onion and spinach, and mix.  After that, add the towel dried oysters.  Fry for 3 to 4 minutes when you see the oysters become big and warmed up, it is time to remove the pan from the stove.  



5.  First, prepare the ramen bowl.  Then, put the cooked ramen noodles in a bowl and add the hot spinach and oysters. 




Oyster is full of zinc, spinach contains Vitamin A, C, E, and long onion helps to warm up our body.

Enjoy the hot ramen!



No comments:

Post a Comment