Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Dec 4, 2014

The Year-End Gift

I expected to receive a package weighting 10 kgs of rice bran yesterday, but it was not delivered.

Instead I received a year end gift from my sister who has been living in Saitama Prefecture where we were born.  Saitama is located in the north from Tokyo.  


 
 
I opened the corrugated carton box, and I was very surprised!!  

The message says, "Year End gift from Kayoko Ohnishi," which was my name as the sender.
There was a mistake!  The gift company clerk should have written my sister's name, Cxxxxx, Yxxxxx.  Maybe he or she was very busy, that is why he or she made a mistake.
  
 

I opened the wrapping to see what was the present.

I found that there was assorted cute kitchen detergents.  The German detergent made from Aloe.  



 
I appreciated my sister for coming up with such a nice present.  I am not familiar with these bottles.

I have to think about what I will send to my sister in return.  I would like to send her something from western part of Japan.

I saw a president of a local herbal company in Himeji when I went to Mrs. Venetia Stanley Smith's lecture last Sunday.  I have been to his stores in Himeji for many times.   He also has his own online store, so I checked it yesterday.  Unfortunately their assorted products which he had started selling on Dec. 1st  was already sold out.

We have another popular cookie manufacturer in Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture.  Maybe I would like to visit their online site to order some sweets to my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment