Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jul 14, 2016

Jul. 14 - I feel pain in my right wrist.

Our Japanese Apricot tree has been shading our garden these years.  Some of the twigs started to be obstacles when I pass under the tree.

 

The Japanese Apricot Tree is seen at the right side in the picture.


I began to cut down the long twigs with scissors one week ago. 
They were very hard and I felt a pain in my right wrist.

* * * * * * * * * *

Also, we have hot days as high as 30 degrees Celsius. 
I am enjoying iced soda nowadays.  


When I took ice cubes a few days ago, I also felt a pain. 
Maybe I strained the muscles in my wrist.  


( strain (verb) to cause an injury by working the muscles too hard )

My wrist is not swollen, but it's painful

I was wondering if I'll use a poultice.  Hopefully, we have them in our house.

Loxoprofen Natrium Plaster

( plaster (noun) a bandage on which a poultice or liniment is spread for application.)




I wear cotton glove to avoid the plaster from being taken off.


When I wash dishes, I wear a rubber glove.

Sometimes it might be better to position my hand higher
than my heart to improve blood circulation.


* * * * * * * * * *

Last month I started making a light blue shawl with summer yarn. 


The pattern is so complicated, so I had to undo some parts. 



However, I am taking a rest because I feel pains in my wrist. 
It may take a few years before the shawl can be finished.  

No comments:

Post a Comment