Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jul 15, 2016

Jul. 15


I went to Seria, the 100-yen shop in my neighorhood this afternoon.

Today, I was very happy to find the tenugui, Japanese traditional towel which has illustrated birds named Budgerigars and Cockatiels.  I bought the same pattern with two different colors: one in brown, and the other in deep green.
 
Last month, I found the same pattern at the shop but it was sold out quickly.  I missed the chance to buy it at that time.  I had been waiting for the pattern coming back on sale. 

Immediately after returning home, I took up my sewing box and made a compact bag. I made it by hand within 30 minutes.














No comments:

Post a Comment