Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Sep 22, 2013

To my dearest tutors in Rare Job (The largest Philippine's Online English School)


Would you please let me allow not to have a long self-introduction. 

Just briefly, I would like to introduce myself here.  I enrolled in Rarejob as a student last month.  I have now taken Rarejob lessons for 15 hours now.  Most of the time during my lesson, I use this blog for the lesson material.   I took a TOEIC examination two years ago and got a score of 835, but my writing skill still can to be polished.



I would like you to make suggestions and corrections if you find some awkward sentences, phrases, grammar, spelling, subject-verb agreement, use of participles, etc.  I would be pleased if you use Skype's chatbox for corrections.

For today's lesson, please visit My Caregiver Trainee Experience where ,which I wrote  recently, to reminisce of my caregiver trainee experiences from Aug. 2012 to May 2013.  Due to the hard work, I was hospitalized last May, even though I disapproved it.   Although I followed the doctors advice, then I quit my the work last May.

Then please find the Picture No.3 (colorful Kusudama, a kind of Origami craft) first,  and please find the sentence No13 below the picture.

Please start your revisions there.  I would like many sentences to be corrected (if possible, until Sentence No. 27), but you don't have to do it in a hurry.  I make a lot of mistakes, so please ask me if you cannot understand.   I may ask you to continue our lesson in another day.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment