Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Sep 20, 2013

A little surprise!

On the morning of Thursday, September 19, I went outside to take the newspaper out.  As I reached the mail box post, there was a little surprise! 

Look at the pictures below.

In front of the house, we have the mail box attached to the front gate.  The maple tree leaves obstructed obstruct the mail box, but we don't want to cut them short them to cut short.  Japanese sparrows visit our garden and hide in the trees.  We like to stay indoors watching them from the window.

                                          Picture No. 1

                           As I was about to touch the mail box's lid post lid, I noticed something on it!

                                           Picture No. 2

                                                  
                                           Picture No. 3 - Now, you may find it!
 
 
Picture No. 4 - Now you can see it.   There is a little frog on the lid!
 
 
I didn't touch the lid, and left the newspaper in it.
But I came back only to take the pictures.
 
I went outside hours later, and the frog was not (there) anymore. 
 
(End)
 
(Proofreaded by F sensei)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment