Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Oct 16, 2013

Oct. 16, 2013

For our lesson on October 18, 2013
Please visit my new blog which has different designs for each entry.   I divided my long sentences into shorter ones with many entris.   Please click here.

For our lesson on October 17, 2013
My recent concern from Japanese news as a caregiver trainee

I heard news about there was fire in a clinic in Fukuoka on October 11, 2013.  Ten people, all of them over 70 years old died.  The former clinic president and his wife lived in the 3rd floor of the clinic died in the fire.

The clinic is small sized, and the doctors can perform simple operations in the facility.  And patients are supposed to go back within 48 hours. 

However, their family members cannot take care of their aging parents.  These days, elderly homes are full to accept elderly people because of beds' shortages, and so on.  Families wonder what should do.  They were glad that the clinic kindly accepted their parents for longer period.

But due to the lack of facility's capabilities (a lack of splinkler) consequently led to the fire.   They also had a problem, which was, shortage of staff members made a delay fire was happening.

My opinion are as follows:
Good point:  The clinic owner and its staff members contributed to the people of their area who had been having hard times finding the place where their elder parents to take care in a daily bases.

Bad point:  The clinic was not built for longer stay patients.  They shouldn't have accepted those who should stay longer.  Otherwise they should remodel the facility so that they can satisfy to meet the demand of Japanese construct regulation.  Shortage of the staff member was also the problem.

-------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I have been worrying about the heavy earthquake hit some area in the Phillipines yesterday.

At the beginning of today's lesson, I would like you to watch a video on youtube this morning.

I told you yesterday we were planning to hold a festival.  I didn't go because of a heavy rain from a strong typhoon.

The video was taken some years ago, and it is about the festival called Nada Fighting festival.   Please click below.  The length is one minute and a half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oCp5s2Vv0g

In the video, men in our town carry portable Shinto shrines, and collide them.  

I have just heard news this morning telling 80,000 people visited the festival even in the heavy rain.

----------------------------


Regarding my continued sentences, I would like to add the followings:

  1. (added sentences below)
  2. In early April, the new team leader asked me to take care of help as many as 6 people bathing within 90 minutes.  He said that I should do the task every once in two day, for example, Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
  3. The elderlies are ranging from the youngest in their 70s, and the oldest late in their 90s.  We must help them take baths individually so that their naked cannot be seen to another elderlies.
  4. I thought the work I was assigned was too much for me who is in late 40s.  It required much physical energy, so I handed in my retirement request document to the elderly home president on April 30.  It was all of sudden, so she was very surprised as I have never compained about the hard work.  But she accepted it.  
  5. W-san, who is the same age as myself, also worked hard and often got tired and became sick.    One of two times in a month she had a day off due to poor health, and went to a hospital to have intravenous drip.
  6. I liked the job there, but one day in the middle of May, I felt a keen pain in my right side abdomen.  
  7. I went to work that day, but with my keen abdomen pain, performing bed-to-chair transfer would be difficult, so I told about my physical condition to my colleages, and I was excused from performing the transfer.   I felt sorry for my colleagues.
  8. (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment