Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Apr 7, 2014

Tatsuno Park and parade on April 6, 2014

We drove about 60 minutes yesterday to visit Tatsuno Park,
Hyogo Prefecture to see cherry trees and a warrior's parade.
 
 
Picture No. 1  We visit this park for several times a year.
There were more people than usual.


Picture No. 2   This man seemed to be hungry. 
He was eating a hot dog. 

 
 Picture No. 3
Then, he asked one of the soldiers to lend a helmet for picture taking.

 
Picture No. 4
The blue banner says Tatsuno Shrine.

 
Picture No. 5
I walked about 15 minutes, and visited the back side of the park. 
I was more comfortable and relaxed because there were less people.
Maybe only local residents know this place.   

 
Picture No. 6
 The cherry blossoms were everywhere. 
I like this season. 

 
 Picture No. 7
This is the garden of Shuentei Tea Ceremony House.


Picture No. 8 
In side the house, they were playing music such as the recorder and the koto.
A small girl wearing a red Kimono was in a hurry to go into the house.


Picture No. 9
The cherry tree was in full bloom.


Picture No. 10  This building is located the back side of the tea house.
I was glad to take a good picture since nobody was there.


Picture No. 11
A small boy was feeding common carps.


Picture No. 12 
The young lady in the left is this year's beauty queen of the city.


Picture No. 13 
As part of their school activities, local children participated in the event.

Picture No. 14 
Then, warriors wearing blue costumes followed in the parade.
Maybe they were from another town nearby.

Picture No. 15 
School girls were wearing warrior's costumes.
 
 
Picture No. 16 
This blue green costume may represent that they are working for the God.
I guess so because of the shape of their hats and the style of kimonos.
(All of them seem to be volunteering for the parade only. 
They looked as young as students.)

Picture No. 17
The costume represents as a warrior.
It looks heavy.   


Picture No. 18
One young warrior in front was laughing about something. 
I don't know what happened to him then. 


Picture No. 19
Many Japanese males were carrying a portable shrine.


Picture No. 20
Females are not allowed to carry the shrine.


Picture No. 21
Some young people bought a set of sponge cake balls at an instant shop.
They must have been as hungry as my husband.


Picture No. 22
One of the leaders of the warriors was riding on a black horse.   


Picture No. 23  And the other head was riding on a white one.


Picture No. 24  The writer of this blog

It was a cold day, but we fully enjoyed the beautiful views of cherry blossoms and the parade.   

No comments:

Post a Comment