Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Apr 27, 2014

My Visit to Akashi Park, Hyogo Prefecture

I visited Akashi Park on April 24, and took pictures there.

No. 1 - The sky was blue, and the temperature was warm.
 
No. 2 - The white castle looked clean and beautiful.


No. 4 - The wooden horses were made by high school students.
I guess that these were made for the purpose of celebrating the year of horse, 2014.

No. 5 - Colorful tulips welcomed visitors.

No. 6 

No. 7 - There were more various flowers

No. 8 - I found some unique shape of tulips there.

No. 9  

No. 10 - A Grey heron

No. 11 - A pair of Eurasian Wigeons (left: male and right : female)

 
No. 13

No. 14 - Here's another kind of Cherry trees?
 
No. 15

No. 16

 
 
 No. 19 Vending machines
Light: for ducks
Right: for fish
A cup of feed for 100 yen each
 
No. 20 Nissin cupnoodle
A cup for humans for 190 yen each
 
No. 21

No. 22


No. 24 Turtles

No. 25

No. 26

No. 27

No. 28
 
I fully enjoyed 3 hours of walking watching beautiful flowers and wildbirds in a greenery. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment