Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

May 5, 2014

A park in Awajishima Island, Hyogo Prefecture

We visited Akashi Kaikyo National Park in Awajishima Island, Hyogo Prefecture on April 26.
 
 
No. 1

No. 2

No. 3

No. 4
 
No. 5

No. 6

No. 7 - A Train like snail

No. 8

No. 9

No. 10

No. 11
 
No. 12

No. 13

No. 14

No. 15
 
No. 16  This flower is named "Livingstone Daisy"
 
 
No. 17 

No. 18

No. 19

No. 20

No. 21

No. 22

No. 23
This person fell to a cold swamp when he was taking pictures of ducks last January.
(His story)

No. 24
He got too much excited to take pictures of ducks again.

No. 25

No. 26

No. 27
I asked the driver if we could bring the bird to our home.

No. 28

No. 29

No. 30

No. 31 This huge stairs were full of flowers.
I wish I could be closer to take pictures so that you can see them.

No. 32

No. 33  The combination of flowers looked very nice.
 
 
 No. 35 the same bird as above 
 
No. 36

No. 37

No. 38

No. 39 - A Tree shaped like a bear

No. 40 - Another one shaped like an elephant

No. 41

We became thirsty after two hours of enjoyable walk.
 
It was a very warm day, and we felt lucky to go inside of the building.
(This continues to the next entry.)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment