Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jun 20, 2015

June 14 (2) - Yoi Onsen Hot Spring in Shiso City, Hyogo

After visiting the Grandpa & Grandma's Iris Garden, my husband and I headed for the Yoi Onsen Hot Spring in Shiso City.  Another one-hour drive brought us there.  We arrived at 3:30 p.m. 

According to my husband, who has been visiting many different hot springs in Hyogo Prefecture for the past 10 years, the quality of Yoi Onsen hot spring offers one of the best in the prefecture

At first, we took separate baths.  Afterwards, we lay down on a large tatami-mat room which is used as a resting place. 

Around 4:30 p.m, I ordered gyudon at the restaurant.  We can choose where to eat: at the tatami room, at the restaurant, or at the cafeteria.  I chose the last one.

Seeing some ashtrays, I can assume that this place is commonly used by smokers because smoking is prohibited inside the building.  I don't smoke, so I felt lucky that there were no smokers at that time.  I occupied the lovely place myself.

The late afternoon breeze made me more comfortable after refreshing my body at the hot spring. 



Two pots of Viola were planted at the center of the table.


I wondered what kind of birds use this nest? 



 
I put aside the ashtrays while eating.
Having gyudon in the cafeteria tasted so nice at the lovely table.


 
The white big lilies also welcomed visitors at the cafeteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment