Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jun 6, 2015

June 6 - Kobe Shinrin-Shokubutsu-En (forest botanical park)

We made a reservation to stay at "The Village of Happiness Kobe" tonight, June 6.
The place was initially built for people with disabilities and the elderly.

Elderly people can stay there with small expenses. 
We don't suffer from any disabilities but we still don't have to pay much for the accommodation compared with other hotels.

According to the price list on the website, they will charge you for a twin-bed room with no meals are as follows:
One person over 65 or physically handicapped of Kobe citizen: 2,800 yen
One person over 65 or physically handicapped of non-Kobe citizen: 3,100 yen
One person under 65 of Kobe citizen: 5,700 yen
One person under 65 of non-Kobe Citizen 6,200 yen

These prices apply for Saturday nights, National holiday's eves, July 20 to August 30, and Dec. 31 to January 2.

-----
Just for an example, if you reserve a twin room Maiko Villa Kobe Seaside Hotel, a privately owned, for one night stay on Saturday, June 13, you will have to pay 13,500 yen per person.   This plan is not included any meal.  Two people's expenses will be 27,000 yen for one night stay.
------

My husband and I reserved an annex building named "Aozora" which can be translated as "blue sky" of the Village of Happiness Kobe.  We actually paid 1,700 yen for supper and 1,300 yen for breakfast, and 8,000 yen for accommodations.   You may think that the building has no roof, but don't worry, they have a roof. 

We went to "The Jungle Onsen hot spring" in the village, so we paid another 1,260 yen, though.






On our way to stay there, my husband and I visited Kobe Shinrin Shokubutsuten (I couldn't find its official English name, but if I translate, Kobe Forest Botanical Park.  My husband wanted to walk slowly, and I wanted to see the whole park.  We walked separately for more than 2 hours.  I took many pictures there.



































No comments:

Post a Comment