Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Nov 17, 2015

Nov. 15 - Himeji Silver Festival 2015

Silver means "senior" citizens in Japanese language.  And the festival was held by a local group which offers short-period jobs to the citizens over 65. 

My husband and I took a gardening lesson together.

We paid 500 yen each for participation.



A set of round-shaped terra‐cotta pot, two ornamental cabbages (white and purple) and one white alyssum were set up on the table for each participant.

Each of participant can choose his or her favorite color for "garden cyclamen" and one Primula.


The teacher told us how to arrange them in one pot. 

After 30 minutes were so, all of the participants were able to make their arrangements.

Even the pots were heavier than plastic pot, my husband and I were happy to bring them home.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment