Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Nov 18, 2015

Nov. 18 - Moyashi and mixed vegetables

I would like to talk about the package of "moyashi" or bean sprouts and mixed vegetables today.

We are just two in the family, so having a package of moyashi mixed vegetables is very convenient and the amount of it is just right.  All we need is just a frying pan, an olive oil, and pork.  The meal will be ready in 5 minutes or so.
 



This package includes moyashi, sliced bell peppers, cabbage and carrots.  The price is around 100 yen, which is higher than the simple moyashi package, which is 30 yen.  But sometimes it is convenient when housewives want to prepare meals quickly.


* * * * * * * * * *


The second package is with includes moyashi, shimeji mushrooms, sliced cabbage and carrots.  The price was around 100 yen. 



The first one is with sliced bell peppers while the second one is with shimeji mushrooms instead. 


* * * * * * * * * *

I went to shopping to a mall in Himeji yesterday.  I bought three pairs of socks for myself at the mall.  On my way to home, I stepped in a shotengai for a minute because fried food in shotengai are delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment