Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Oct 24, 2014

I went to a Red Cross hospital this morning.

My fever went up 37 degrees on October 16, then rose more than 38 degrees on Oct. 17 until 21.

I felt very tired these couple of days.  I thought that it is the beginning of my menopause as I am already 48 years old.

I always feel blue when my husband comes home because he always expects me to prepare dinner for him even though I feel tired and just want to stay in bed.

Every time, he tells me, "Don't worry.  I can wait one hour or two so take it easy."

If only he would say, "Don't worry.  I can cook supper myself,” or "I will go and buy something to eat at the grocery,"  I would feel happier.

But he is not that kind of man.  He would rather sit down and go online and check the flower auction sites than help with the kitchen chores.

I felt happy when he had a day off from work today, and he took me to the hospital.

 
The entrance of the hospital
 



He even accompanied me to the doctor’s clinic room.
  
The doctor told me that I am seriously affected with  herpes and this was caused by excessive stress and working hard.

"Don't work too hard.  Take a good rest.  Please have enough sleep." That was what the doctor said.
She prescribed some medicines to me, and I reserved an appointment with her on the following Friday.


My chicken pox in the childhood days evolved to herpes because my physical strength became weaker.

----------------------------------------------------------------
My original sentences

I went to a hospital this morning.  

My temperature went up to more than 37 degrees on Thursday 16, then rose more than 38 degrees on Friday 17 to Tuesday 21. 

I knew I was very tired these days.  I thought that I felt the timing of my monthly period is ending at the age, 48, that is menopausal generation.

I have felt blue when my husband comes home around 5 or 6 p.m. because he only waits me for preparing supper even though I feel like tired and want to remain staying in bed.

Everytime he says, "Don't worry.  I can wait one hour or two so easily."

If he would say "Don't worry.  I can cook supper very quickly," or "I will go and buy something to eat at the grocery,"  I feel happier.  But he is not the man who can act as such.  He prefers to check  flower auction sites on the Internet rather than kitchen chores.

I felt happy when he had a day off from work, and took me to the hospital.  He even accompanied me to the doctor room.  

The doctor told me that I am seriously affected that herpes and this was came from excessive stress and hardworking.

"Don't work too hard.  Take a good rest.  Please have enough sleep."

She prescribed some medicines to me, and I reserved an appointment with her next Friday morning.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment