Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Oct 22, 2014

What I ate yesterday

Every year I go to a medical check-up, and I am always told that I have the Dyslipidemia (or Hyperlididemia), one of the nutritional and metabolic disease. 
 
I am not a nutritional expert, and I don't know much about it.  But I cooked something which might be helpful to my health.
 
I took some of the pictures then, so I would like to share what I ate yesterday.
 
 A cup of soymilk
(Isoflavone is said to be helpful to people in my age)
 


I took a cup of rice with Natto. 


I sliced an apple for breakfast.

For lunch, I took some pumkins.   (Microwave - 3 minutes.)

This is the pan which I use for more than 18 years. 
I can attach a sieve in the upper level; I put some water in the lower one.   

Steamed sweet potatoes



I boiled Shimeji mushrooms and sliced onions.
 
a package of vegetables
(soy sprout, sliced carrots, cabbages, leeks, green peppers)


 
A bin of a ponzu dressing (juice pressed from citrus)
Compared with soy sauce, this contains less salt.
 
 
 Upper in the left: young soybeans in the pod



I think I should have eaten more protein yesterday.

-----

I had a fever of more than 38 degrees for four days until yesterday, so I tried to drink much of water.
I had 2 petbottles of sweetened tea in the refrigerator, so I drank all of them yesterday.
The sweetened taste made me easy to drink.

---------

Ms. D's Suggested recipe for Lemon Tea.
(Approx. 5 or 6 servings of lemon tea)

1. Prepare one cup of water (200ml)
2. Prepare 4 tea bags
3. Boil the water
4. If it is boied, turn off the fire
5. Put the tea bags
6. Stay about 3 min.
7. Take off the tea bags
8. Add a half cup of sugar
9. Add 1,000 ml of water
10. Put fresh lemon juice (half of a fresh lemon)
11. Stir it.  Add some ice cubes if you want to.

Just add more sugar if you want it to be sweeter

* * * * * * * * * *

Ms. D's Suggested recipe for Lemon Juice

1. Prepare one cup of water (200ml)
2. Prepare 2 pieces of lemons, and squeeze them.
3. Boil the water
4. Put sugar and stir until sugar is totally dissolved.
5. Make sure that the sugar is well mixed.
6. Let the syrup(sugar and water) cool then add to the lemon juice
7. Stir it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment