Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Mar 28, 2015

Iseno Sato, Himeji - Mar. 28

My husband, who teaches Science in junior high school, had some errands to do in Iseno Sato Kankyo Gakushu Center, or an environment study center, so I asked him to take me to the place today.
 
I have been to the place for a few times before.  As far as I know Iseno Sato maintains a natural environment including ponds, biotopes and rice fields so that visitors from young people to seniors can see small insects, butterflies, bees, fireflies, various plants and wild birds there.
 
I was very glad to take pictures of Oshidori or male Mandarin duck.
 
 
 
 

My experiences of taking pictures of another Mandarin duck in another place.


Oshidiri or Mandarin Duck (left) and Kogamo or Green-winged Teal (right) 




Aigamo (A mixture of wild and domestic duck) 


 Cherry blossoms


It is made from a broken school chair and a long piece of wood put on the seat to make a recycled bench.  There were a total of three school chairs.  A long piece of wood connects them.  I thought that a maximum of 5 people can sit on it.





After work, my husband looked something for taking photos. 
 


Below the wooden stuff, you can see a small bird,
Hoojiro or Siberian Meadow Bunting.



On top of the wooden stuff, there is a tiny yellow bird,
Kisekirei or Grey Wagtail.



Kogamo or male Green Winged Teal

The mixture duck

Hoojiro or Siberian Meadow Bunting


The most happiest thing of my visit was I finally took clear pictures of male Mandarin Duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment