Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Mar 15, 2015

Okuyama - Mar. 8 (2)

I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures from my previous entry
These are the rest of the pictures that I took that day 

Suisen or Narsissuses blossomed at the entrance of the West Pond. 


I saw one Jobitaki Osu or Male Daurian Redstart.
Daurian Redstart often claims his or her territory, and
they are easily recognizable. 
 
It seems like he is saying "I am here today."

Male Daurian Redstart has orange body.


I think that there are 3 or 4 different male Daurian Redstarts living in my neighborhood.




One Tsugumi or Dusky Thrush looks like it is waiting for the warm season,
which it can fly away to Syberia.
Dusky Thrushes, brownish in color, look like very timid and shy.  
They never claim his or her territory.



Suzume or Tree Sparrow
The buds of this tree will start to grow very soon.

 
The two sparrows look like they are relaxing on the ground. 


Karugamo or Spot-billed Duck has orange beaks.
It started to fly away when I was approaching.



This duck landed on a distant place in the pond.


Hiyodori or Brown-eared Bulbul has orange cheek.



Kosagi or Little Egret

Great Egret has yellow beaks.






The below is Aosagi or Great Heron flying in the sky.
The color is not all white. 
 
 
The Grey Heron stood on the grass.
 
You can see the black ashes -
the local residents recently burned some of the tall grasses.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment