Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Mar 15, 2015

Okuyama - Mar. 12

 
This is the continued story from my previous entry,
I went to the pond to check if the Mandarian ducks were still there.
 
Unfortunately, the male Mandarin duck flied away immediately
after he had recognized my approach.
 
 
 


The Mandarian duck looks like as if he was nearly hitting his body to the electric poll.
I hoped he didn't get hurt, and he will come back to the pond later.  
 
 
 
 These are a pair of Kinkuro Hajiro or
The left is the male while the right is the female.
 



You can see Hiyodori or inside of the red circles of the picture above.
Jobitaki Mesu or Female The yellow circle


Hiyodori






Jobitaki Osu or Male











No comments:

Post a Comment