Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Dec 27, 2015

Dec. 27 - Okuyama

I went to Okuyama today and took pictures as below. 

When I was walking around one of the ponds there, one old man spoke to me.

He looked like 75 years old or something. 
(or He looked like in the middle of his 70s or something.)

He told me that he lived in the neighorhood, and he often sees me taking photos at the ponds.  I told him that it's part of my daily exercises to walk around.   I added, "I always have a pedometer with me.  I try to walk more than 10,000 steps or 5 kilometers a day."

Then, he told me that he has a pedometer with him.  He added that he sometimes walks more than 50,000 steps a day. 

50,000 steps a day means he walks more than 25 kilometers at least.

He told me that he enjoy going up three mountains in our neiborhood. 

Mt. Aso is 173 meter high
Mt. Jinju is 175 meter high
Mt. Otabi is 140 meter high 

Mt. Jinju has a concrete road to the top while Mt. Aso doesn't have.
We have to go through various rocks to the top of the mountain.



































No comments:

Post a Comment