Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

May 13, 2016

May 4 - Lupinus Flowers in Kakogawa, Hyogo

While I was listening to the local radio program, they informed us that Lupinus flowers were in full bloom in Kakogawa city, Hyogo Prefecture.  So, my husband and I drove east for about 30-minutes to the field.  



It seemed like they have a unique shape, just like corns.  




The flag says "Lupinas no Sato" which means "the Lupinas garden" in English. 
Local volunteer group planted the colorful flowers.  


They also had tents to welcome visitors.  At first, I didn't know where to park our car, so I asked them at the tents.  They were kind enough to show us where the parking lots and the Lupinus gardens were.  






I found one bird, Japanese Wagtail or Seguro Sekirei on the roof
of someone's house.


I took this picture on our way back to the parking lot.
My husband took many pictures of the Lupinus while we stayed there for about  15 minutes.  I thought he seemed to be looking forward to uploading them to his own blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment