Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

May 1, 2016

May 1 - Narcissus Flycatcher

Today my husband and I went to Hiokayama Kouen Park and took pictures of Narcissus Flycatchers or Kibitaki in Japanese. 
They are very conspicuous and I found them easily.



They stay here for only 4 weeks from April to May.





Japanese White-eye in English or Mejiro in Japanese



I am wondering if this bird is a female Blue-and-White flycatcher.


Sorry but I cannot identify the name of the bird.



This is the board map of Hiokayama Kouen Park.


The yellow flower, Siberian Iris is called Ayame here in Japan.


Here is the Oriental Greenfinch or Kawarahiwa flying.



Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker or Kogera 




We call Urn Orchid, the purple flower, Shiran in Japanese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment