Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Apr 30, 2016

A present from a radio show

I feel dizzy when I watch TV more than I should.  Maybe this comes from my menopausal disorders.  So, I enjoy listening to radio programs instead

My most favorite is Radio Kansai station's Saturday program which starts from 8 a.m.  The 2-hour program introduces local events for the weekend so that listeners who doesn't have any plan may visit some of them. 

They also offer one quiz to listeners.  They announce the question around 8:15 a.m. and listeners can send their answers by 9:30 a.m.  At the end of the show, they announce the correct answer and they choose three winners among the listeners who sent the correct answer. 

Please start editing below.  Thank you!

In the past, I sent my answers for many times, however, I didn't have any chance to be the winner until last week, Apr. 23.  So, I was amazed when they announced my name as one of their winners.

I got the present Apr. 27.  Three packs of ramen noodles which are for 6 servings.  My husband, a ramen fan, was also delighted with the present.




The black packages are pork taste while the red one is shoyu taste soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment