Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Apr 12, 2016

Apr. 8 - Akashi Park, Hyogo Prefecture

My husband and I visited Akashi Park in Hyogo Prefecture last Apr. 8. 

The park has two parking lots.  One is located close to Akashi station while the other is located next to the two libraries.  We used to park our car in either of the two.  We usually stay at the park for three hours, and we pay at least 510 yen.

However, my genius husband found a mall near the park which offers a free ticket to use their parking lot up to three hours in exchange for at least 1,000 yen worth of products.

I thought that was a great idea!  If we do, we can save the money for the parking lot.   So, we parked our car at the mall this time. 

My husband did not bring a camera tripod which weighs more than 10 kilograms that day so we did not find any difficulty to walk to the park for about 5 minutes.








On top of the manhole, you can see "AKASHI PARK."  


Japanese characters are written on this manhole.  
It says that Akashi is the town where the meridian line passes at 135 degrees.





This is a Eurasian Wigeon or Hidori-gamo couple.
Left side in the picture is the female while the right one is the male.




White-cheeked Starling or Mukudori


There seems to be nests of Grey Herons or Aosagi there. 





AKD 48
(not AKB 48 ... the Japanese pop stars!)



Akashi Kouen Donguri 48

Akashi is the city name. 
Kouen means "park."
Donguri means "acorns"





Here's another AKD 48.
Do they have 48 pcs of acorns?  I don't know.  :-)



These ornaments are made of acorns. 

Cyclamens 





My genius photographer 



The retired science teacher was seriously taking pictures. :-) 





 Varieties of tulips







Three pieces of cherry petals were found on his head. 



The cat seems to be sleepy after well-fed by the visitors.



After returning from the park, we went shopping at the mall.  We bought daily necessities and got a free ticket for parking.

Maybe we would also like to use the mall's parking lot in next time unless my husband brings his heavy tripod.      



No comments:

Post a Comment