Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Apr 12, 2016

Apr. 6 - Hioka-Yama Park, Kakogawa city, Hyogo

My husband and I visited Hioka Yama Park in Kakogawa city, Hyogo Prefecture last April 6.



This road is very popular amoung local citizens in this season
because the cherry blossoms along the road are in full bloom. 

Azalea or Tsutsuji Trees also looked beautiful.


The picture is too blur so I can't figure out the bird's name.


In the middle of the picture above,
you cann see one couple is drawing some pictures.



Feeling relaxed, my husband and I sat on a bench here for a while.







British people call these flowers Helleborus. 
Japanese people call them Christmas Roses.
It's the flowers that my husband has 500 collections.



One sparrow is enjoying the nector of the cherry blossoms.



No comments:

Post a Comment