Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Nov 16, 2014

A walk to the beach and a park in my neigborhood (Nov. 16)

I studied an English grammar book and a vocabulary book last spring until October.  It took me two hours every day, but I gained nothing much. 
 
Except the fact that I enjoy talking to RareJob tutors when I am alone, I don't really enjoy studying English. 
 
There is not much chance to be employed in any English related job as I am already late in my 40s, and I live in the countryside.
 
I was infected with herpes virus last Oct. 16, and I rested at home for one month.  I slept a lot, and thought about what I really want to do in my life.   
I think I found that --- growing flowers and cultivating soil by composting kitchen garbage, such as peelings of vegetables and fruits with rice hull sounds more attactive.  It is much more practical.
 
I have 3 petbirds and I give them green leaves called komatsuna, a kind of spinach every week.
I usually buy it in the grocery store.  At present, I want to grow my own organic garden. 
 
I also wonder if I can grow herbs with compost.  
 
I have checked it on the internet and Youtube.  But there are many ways of composting.  I wanted a book written by somone who is knowledgeable in this area.  
 
I went to our library to rent a book about it.  It shows how we make compost with many pictures.  
 
The pictures below were taken when I went to the library last Nov. 16, leaves are turning yellow and some of them had fallen to the ground.
 
The bird watching season has come, and I am getting excited to go outside.  
  
I live close to the mountains and near the beach.  I can enjoy both natural beautiful sceneries.
 
     









Compared with the green trees in the left side, the orange and yellow trees are less leaves, which means it is easier to find wildbirds there.  But unfortunately, I was not able to find any bird there.




No comments:

Post a Comment