Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Nov 10, 2014

Momiji Matsuri in Rakan-no-Sato, Aioi City, Hyogo Prefecture

Driving about one hour from our place, my husband and I visited Rakan-no-Sato, Aioi City.

 
Left side: Ms. Naoko Amanaka, and Right side: Mr. Goro Tani


It was a good 30-minute walk from the parking lot to the stage.  Along the way, I was amazed to see 1,000 dolls of scarecrows! 

It was raining, and my husband stayed at a rest place on the way.















3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I'm planning to attend this event this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this. I'm planning to attend this event this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you from Thailand. I love ต้มยำกุ้ง, Tom yum goong, the famous Thai dish. I hope you will have a wonderful trip ! Almost every year, it will be raining on this event. I really hope it will be sunny day this year.

    ReplyDelete