Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Dec 10, 2013

The Bird Feeders in our Maple Tree

(tutor's revised sentences)

Many of the leaves on our maple tree is gone so I set two bird feeders there this afternoon.  I made the feeders from milk container.  Please refer to the pictures below.
I live in a country where the life is very laid back (=relaxed), we enjoy watching sparrows come and eat the seeds from our window. Those seeds are the left overs of my pet birds own food.
(my original sentences)

Many of the leaves were gone, so I set two bird feeders on our maple tree this afternoon.

Please see the photos below.  I made them out of milk container.

I live in a countryside which doesn't have many kinds of activities.

We enjoy watching sparrows to come and eat the seeds from our window.

I placed my petbirds' leftover on the bottom.





No comments:

Post a Comment