Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Dec 4, 2013

The grasses were frosted in the morning!

We don't have snow yet in Himeji, but I noticed the temperature outside was closed to zero degrees Celsius these days.  I am not good at this season as both television and radio programs say that we are now in a busy season to prepare for the Christmas, and the year end, to welcome a new year, hurry up for doing the year-end cleaning of house, etc.  I am not good at cleaning.  

I am getting weaker in the cold temperature.  It makes me feel depressed.  I feel great after taking Chinese herbal medicines, but after taking them, I feel drowsy, and fell into sleep.

The morning sunshine has a strong power of light, and doctors recommend talk a walk under the morning sunshine, it prevents us from getting into depression.

So I take a walk every morning unless it is raining.  When I walked at 7:30 in the morning a few days ago, I saw that grasses were frosted.  Living in the countryside, I feel this kind of place is nice.  The air is fresh, and I enjoy observing ducks in the ponds. 




The wet grasses were slippery, and I slipped a few days ago.  I didn't hurt at all because I wore thick pants.  I like the countryside views like these where I couldn't find when I lived in Tokyo.



No comments:

Post a Comment