Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

May 15, 2015

May 14 - Roses in Suma Rikyu, Hyogo (1)

My husband and I visited the Sumarikyu park, Hyogo Prefecture yesterday. 
 
Please enjoy the photos of their collections of roses below.    
 
All the photos were taken by my Nikon D3300 (SLR) camera
with Tamron 18-270mm lens.
 
 
 
No.1 - The oster for the Rose Festival Event

 

No. 2 - "Nahema"



No. 3 - "Garden Party"

 

 No. 4 - "White La Vie en Rose"

 

No. 5 - "Gold Bunny"  


 No. 6 - "Edelweiss"


No. 7 - "Tchin Tchin"


No. 8 - "Grey Dawn"
 

No. 9  - Sorry that I couldn't find its name plate.


No. 10 - Sorry that I couldn't find its name plate.


No. 11 - the big fountain beside the hall


No. 12 - "Music" 


No.13 - 15 :  "Matilda"

No. 14


No. 15 - The fountain in the center of the park
 


No. 16 - "Love"  


No. 17 - "Bridal Pink"
 
 
No. 18 - "Rendan"
 
 
 No. 19 & 20 - "Lili Marleen",
 which was named after a German song sung by Marlene Dietrich during the WWII.


No. 20
 
 
No. 21 - "Graham Thomas"
It was made by a famous English garden designer David Austin.
 
 
No. 22 & 23 - "Nicole"  


 No. 23

* * * * *

No. 24 - "New Wave"  


No. 25 - "Murasaki no Sono,"
which can be translated to "Purple Garden"


No. 26 - The shutter speed: 1/30 seconds with F29 (ISO 100)


No. 27 - The shutter speed: 1/1600 seconds with F5 (ISO 100)


No. 28 - This poster illustrates this park's special collection of the roses
which have the names of royal families and others in honor. 


No. 29 - "Queen of Sweden"
 

No. 30 - "Michelangelo"


No. 31 - "Princess of Wales"


 No. 32 - "Diana Princess of Wales"

 
 No. 33 - "Queen Elizabeth"


No. 34 - "John F. Kennedy"


No. 35 - "Maria Callas"  
 
 
No. 36 & 37 -  "Pierre de ronsard"  


 No. 37


No. 38 - "Madame Pierre Oger"  
 
 
No. 39  - "Countess Celeste" 


No. 40 - "Chapeau de Napoleon" 
 
 
No. 41 -  "Jubile du Prince de Monaco," 
or the husband of the late Grace Kelly
  
 
No. 42 - "Princesse de Monaco"
This was dedicated to the late Grace Kelly.


No. 43 - "Stephanie de Monaco,"
the daugher of the late Grace Kelly


 No. 44 - "Princess Aiko," a Japanese Princess
 
 
  No. 45  - "Highness Ai"
 
 
No. 46 - "Masako" which was named after
"Japanese Princess Masako,"
the mother of Princess Aiko 
 
No. 47  - "Princess Michiko,"
which was named after the current Japaness Empress or
the mother-in-law of Princess Masako  
 
 
 
 No. 48 - "Johann Strauß", an Austrian composer who lived from 1825 to 1899 
 
 
 
No. 49 - "Auguste Renoir"
 
 
No. 50  - "Ceasar"
 
 
No. 51  - "Maurice Utrillo"  
 
  
Before visiting the rose garden, I thought the roses with Japanese Royalties' names were most popular among visitors.  
 
But I felt that when I was in the front of picture No. 32, "Diana Princess of Wales," it was mostly crowded.  I thought many Japanese people loved the late British Princess.     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment