Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

May 15, 2015

May 15 - Yoi Onsen, Shiso City, Hyogo

My husband was confined in the hospital from Apr. 23 to May 5.
 
It was his 10th day today since he came back home.
 
My husband drove me to the Yoi Onsen hot spring, Shiso city. 
 
The two-hour drive was comfortable for both of us and arrived there at noon.
 
At first we took a bath, and then laid down and relaxed for a while.
 
Many visitors enjoy taking their naps on the tatami room.
 
It is very comforting and rejuvenating to view nature by the large windows.
Luckily, there were only very few customers that day because it was a Friday.

  






We ordered lunch at the restaurant. 
My husband ate a set of ramen noodle and fried rice (similar to Chinese chao fan). 

I ordered a rice bowl with pork and miso soup.


The room was quiet today, so both of us slept for an hour.   We stayed there until 4:30 p.m. 

On our way back home, we visited another restaurant for supper.  We came back to our place at 6:00 p.m.   Being away from the Internet, we had a great time relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment