Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

May 30, 2015

May 30

I felt bad yesterday for the Rarejob. 

Firstly, I took a lesson starting 3:30 p.m. with young tutor in her 30s.  She sent me a messege on "skype" request "please add to your contact list." just after 3:30 p.m.  Why did she send me the request like 3:27 p.m. or 3:28 p.m?

Since it was our first lesson, I made a self introduction.  I'm a 49 years old housewife living in a countryside.......  " she did her self-introduction then.    Secondly, I asked her for making corrections on my articles of my blog?

During the lesson, she seemed to be a good tutor.   But her lesson feedback seemed to be terrible to me.  She wrote that :

"Good Afternoon Kay-san, it is nice to meet you. Thank you very much for taking my lesson today. For today's lesson we had free conversation. You did very well this afternoon we had a very nice discussion about your blog. You were able to express your ideas very clearly to me. You did really well Kay, but there is always room for improvement. I recommend that you read more English articles, books and newspapers so that you widen your vocabulary. You can also practice your listening skills by watching English movies I recommend movies without subtitles. In that way you can really challenge yourself. See you next time."


We are Japanese students were grown up under the circumstances of its native culture.

Young respect elderies.  In case,

No comments:

Post a Comment