Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

May 31, 2015

May 31 - The Oriental Greenfinch

I washed our clothes this morning.  After I finished washing them, I went to our veranda on the 2nd floor.  I was hanging them to the stainless pole when I found this little bird flying to our pine tree. 
 
I hurriedly went downstairs to pick up my Nikon and came back.  I tried to find the bird, but I couldn't find it on the tree anymore.  I looked around and found it perching (or resting) on an electric wire.  I was happy to take photos of the Oriental Greenfinch. 
 
 
 
 







I visited Fukushima Prefecture alone more than 10 years ago when I saw several Oriental Greenfinches for the first time.  I was so impressed that they looked like dancing above the field which was covered with snow.

I thought their yellow feathers looked beautiful above the white ground.   Whenever I see Oriental Greenfinches, I could still remember my short visits in Fukushima. 

No comments:

Post a Comment