Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

May 9, 2015

May 9 - The Spaghetti & Rose

My husband got pneumonia, and he was confined in the hospital from Apr. 23 to May 5.  During this period, I was busier visiting him almost everyday.

I took the 1:38p.m.bus to Himeji station, and walked 3 kilometers to the hospital, wiped his body with hot towels, and shampooed his hair. 

Carrying his dirty clothes, I walked another 3 kilometers to the station, and took the 4:55p.m.bus to our place.

Each day my pedometer said I walked 14,000 steps, and I was totally exhausted upon arriving home.

I like birdwatching, and I enjoy strolling for more than 4 hours in parks.  Sometimes, I walk more than 14,000 steps to take good pictures of wildbirds, but I make it a rule to take a whole day off the next day to rest my feet. 

This time, I couldn't take a good rest because of my husband's sanitary needs.

I have been sleeping for many hours after he came back home on May 5 because of two reasons.  
First, I'm badly tired of the long walks and second, I feel relieved of his recovery.  I could already sleep for many hours knowing that my husband's health has recovered.

* * * * * * * * * *
 
My husband cooked this special spaghetti for lunch today.  I was fully satisfied with the tasty Italian dish.  I asked him for the recipe, but he kept it a secret.

I took the pictures below with different settings of my SLR (Single Lens Reflection) Nikon Model D3300.


 No. 1 - AF Mode / F4.5 / ISO 400


 No. 2 - Special Effect: POP, ISO 400
 
(Compared with the Picture No. 1,
the sause looks more tasty, but the pasta looks a bit too yellow.)
 
 
This morning we were happy to find the blossoms of our yellow rose in our garden.   The air had a tinge fragrance of the flower. 
 
 No. 3 - Special Effect: Miniture, ISO (auto) 400, F9.0



No. 4 - Close-up Mode, F 8.0, ISO (auto) 400


 No. 5 - Cloudy, AF mode: F6.0 / ISO 400 / Hosei +1 


No. 6 - Cloudy, AF mode: F6.3 / ISO 400/ Hosei 0

Among the pictures, the No. 4 and No. 6 captured natural color of the rose.

I slept for almost 10 hours today, and I did the same yesterday and the other day. 
I feel somehow refreshed after sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment