Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

May 15, 2015

May 14 - Roses in Suma Rikyu, Hyogo (2)

This page is continued from the previous entry.
 
We visited Suma Rikyu Garden on a sunny day.
It was very delightful that the most of the roses were in full bloom,
but we also felt the sun shine was just too much. 
 
 
No. 52 - The entire rose garden
 
We went to the hall which connects to the other garden
which has more sun shade.
 
 
No. 53 - There is a restaurant in the building.
This shows their menu. 
 

No. 54 - The lunch set seemed to be a little expensive, so we didn't eat there.
I only took the picture of the reommended lunch set 
so that you can imagine how it looks like.   


No. 55 - Scented Herb Garden 



No. 56 - "Kinsenka" or "Calendula"


No. 57 - "Lavender"


No. 58 - "German Camomile"



No. 59 - "Lotus Flower"

No. 60 & 61 - Orchid


No. 61


No. 62 - colorful "Hydrangeas"


No. 63 - Blue Hydrangeas look nice for summer season. 


No. 64 - The little flower collection
 

No. 65 - I used the special effect "Vivid Mode" of
my Nikon D3300 camera so that it looks more colorful.  


No. 66 - The Green Tunnel
 
 
No. 67 - I liked walking the sun shade. 
 

No. 68 - Yellow Irisis


No. 69 - A board of the wild birds varieties
which can be seen in this park.
 
 
We had a good walk while taking bunch of pictures for more than 4 hours.
It was good exercise, but my husband and I had terrible muscle pains on the next day.
 
We also love bird watching, so we would like to take photos of them next time. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment