Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 22, 2014

Christmas Rose Festival in Himeji 2014

An exhibition of Helleborus or Christmas rose will be held in Himeji Tegarayama Botanical Garden starting on Saturday, March 1.  They will display approximately 200 pots with 30 varieties of  Chirstmas roses during the 3-week long event until Sunday, March 23.  They are also planning some events for the flower fans on Sunday, March 9.  Some veteran planters will talk about their experiences of growing the flowers and the trend of Christmas roses these days.  They will also answer your questions about growing Christmas roses.  The events will be held twice in a day: at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.   The features of the topics will be the same.     
 
As the seat is limited to only 20 people for each event, you need to call the office in advance to make reservations.  According to the office staff, already the 30 seats were already booked as of February 23.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment