Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 14, 2014

On Valentine's Day

For fun, I decorated a picture of my cockatiel this morning.



I woke up this morning at seven, and it was snowing then.  I found the ground covered with snow.  It stopped snowing before noon, but then it started raining.

I wanted to go shopping when it stopped raining, but I gave up on the idea, and went shopping even though it was raining.

It has been cold these days, so I wanted to eat something warm.  I bought a pack of Sundubu soup and other things in the grocery store.

Sundubu is a very hot soup, originally served in Korea.  They put egg to give the soup a mild taste.  There were two kinds: hot and mild.  I chose the latter one.


The pack contains the liquid soup, no any vegetables or meat in it,
so I added some carrots, tofu, and spinach.  I cooked it for 7 to 8 minutes.



The soup is chicken's flavored, so if we add some meat, maybe chicken is the best. 
But I added some pork this time because we had them in our refrigerator. 

I didn't put any eggs on it, but I added some red pepper.


I also bought a pack of chocolate in the grocery store. 
I chose this because it is my husband's favorite. 
The chocolate ball covers the whole almond, and he likes the taste of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment