Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Mar 21, 2014

Caregiver's bag

Our company provides employees who start working as caregivers with some items they may need at work.  These are new polo shirts (3 pieces each of long and short-sleeved shirts), two pieces of aprons, a hand soap set, and a versatile bag.  

I was especially happy to receive the bag because we can carry it in many ways, so I would like to show its design today.

I go to work by bike.  Oops, the bag is a little too wide for the bike's front basket.


Here is the front part of my bike.  


Then, I can turn the bag with the side on top.  I can still hold the bag using the side catch.

 

The silver line is visible at night when commuting after dark.
Car drivers can easily notice our presence.


We can also use this as a shoulder bag.  The long strap is attached to this bag.

 
The bag also has an easy catch. 
The catch helps to ease our hand when we hold it for a long time.
 

The bag also has the two straps that makes it a backpack.


I like the bag because it seems to be practical to each caregiver who commute by car or walk.

I work as a caregiver now and visit individual house to house these days. 

I put several A4 sized document files which contain maps, a service manual, and disposable plastic bag for my work.  I also put my private items such as a purse, some coins, a towel, a pair of socks, a raincoat and so on.  All of them are easily placed in this bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment