Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Mar 20, 2014

My recent days

 I went to the police station to renew my driver's license last February 20.

On the way, I saw a want ad on bulletin boards seeking licenced caregivers or caregiver trainees.  The ad was posted by the group company where I had earned my care giver trainee licence two years ago.

The ad was impressive to me so I called one of their offices in my neigborhood and asked if they were also looking for licenced caregivers or trainees.  They said yes, and asked if I was interested in having a job interview.  I didn't know if I could do well in that position but I was curious about it so I asked them to set up an interview with me as soon as possible.   

I went to the interview the following week, and talked about the job in details.  I was very happy when I was informed that I was hired the very next day.  I was also told that I needed to submit two pictures, my blood test result, and my residential document for the employment.

Therefore, I went to a studio to have my picture taken, a hospital for the blood test, and a city office for my residential certification.  It took me a whole week to prepare all of them.

The next week I called the office and I had a meeting for my new job.  I told them I can work at individual elderly houses within a range of 15-minute bike ride from my place.  I would like to work no longer than 4 hours a day.  Then, they provided me some work assignment.

I started working for them on March 13. 

Today, March 20, is the day after a month has passed since I found the ad.   I am planning to go to the police station today to pick up my renewed driver's licence.

My daily schedule has begun changing.  Hopefully, I am expecting more jobs in a few weeks.

It seems challenging, but I think working for elderly people who need daily help would be something very valuable.

For example, one of my male patients who lives alone has a problem with his right hand.  He has some troubles in cooking, folding his clothes, and cleaning his apartment.    He asks us many things because we only pay him a visit one hour thrice a week.

I would like to offer some of my spare time for daily work for elderly people in my neighborhood through working.

No comments:

Post a Comment