Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Mar 14, 2016

Mar. 14 - My self-introduction for new RJ tutors

How can I shorten my self-introduction to new RareJob tutors?? 

I'm a 50-year-old housewife living in the countryside. I don't use English daily because we don't have foreign neighbors. I am not good at speaking English but having one RJ lesson everyday means that I have someone to talk to.

I like doing photography on sunny days and coloring books on rainy days.

I used to be a city girl and I worked as an office clerk for trading companies in Tokyo for more than 20 years. I used to prepare business documents in English and that's what I enjoyed the most.

I currently live in the countryside where most of my neighbors are either farmers or blue collars. The subjects we talk about are different to each other, that's why I don't talk to them very often. This led me to take Rarejob lessons since Aug. 2013. 

I get moody because of my menopausal stage. My doctor suggested that I should not work as hard like when I was in my 20's. I feel sensitive to lesson reports I receive. If I get some reports asking me to study harder, I don't feel very well because I am trying to relax. I would highly appriciate if RareJob tutors refrain from asking me too much in the lesson report.

I make many mistakes so I would be happy if tutors would be patient in correcting my mistakes. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment