Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Mar 17, 2016

Mar. 17 - the coloring activities

I bought four coloring books these days. 
Among them, my favorite is the one entitled "flower mandalas."







This is my first coloring work on this book.
At the bottom of the page, I wrote down the date "Mar. 2, 2016" in pencil
so that I could remember when I finished coloring. 




I went to the Seria, the 100-yen shop, and bought a frame for this work.


I used the Tombow's 36-color pencils.



My second work
I colored it on Mar. 6.




My third work
 I colored it on Mar. 16. 


* * * * * * * * * *

My cockatiel whom I considered as my daughter passed away on Feb. 22.  I have already cleaned her cage and put it aside.  The emptiness of the room makes me feel lonely.   It is still cold in winter to get another cockatiel from a pet shop, so I came up with the idea of buying a coloring book, something related to birds, and color them.   I was thinking that putting some decoration of framed, colored birds on the empty space would make me feel comfortable.



When I found this book on Amazon, it seemed very attractive, so I ordered the book.


For a start, I colored the drawing above. 

However, I find that the green color on the chest looks too strong.  I asked my husband for his opinion.  He said, "It looks like it was colored by a kindergarten kid."




I should change the green color on the pink owl. 
I should use darker colors instead.   Maybe purple or violet.

Luckily, I didn't use the original page on the book.  I still keep the original as it is. 
I would like to try it again. 


 For the coloring, I used the 24-color set of Sakura Coupy-pencil.
The Sakura has more vivid colors than Tombow's.

No comments:

Post a Comment