Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Mar 17, 2016

Mar. 17 - Eurasian Magpie   

My husband and I regularly check the blogs of local bird watchers.  Recently, we noticed that Kasasagi or Eurasian magpies are spotted in one of the local parks.  We have been curious about the rare birds so we drove to east to the park for about 30 minutes this afternoon.

The birds were easily to find because there were already some photographers in the area, with long lens attached to their camera. 

Eurasian magpies belong to the family of crow so they are big.  Eurasian magpies are commonly seen in Kyushu or South part of Japan, however the birds are not very usual for us who live in the western part of Japan.  Anyway, we had a great time to take photos there.








No comments:

Post a Comment