Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Mar 29, 2016

Mar. 29 - Cherry Blossoms in Tatsuno Park, Hyogo Prefecture

My husband and I visited the Tatsuno Park, Tatsuno City to see the cherry blossoms last Mar. 29.


The cherries were just starting to bloom at the moment
but there were already some visitors even it was on a Tuesday.



The local officials are planning to hold a cherry blossom festival around the Tatsuno Castle for the weekend, April 2 to 3.

The main event of the festival is the parade where soldiers, monks, kimono ladies, and others wearing their traditional costumes would march around the castle. 






The parade is held on the first Sunday of April every year.
My husband and I have been there to see the parade for the past years.

However, we did go there last year beause of the bad weather.

This year, since we will expect another bad weather on the date of the parade, we visited the park last Mar. 29 instead.





I also visited the Japanese garden called Shuentei, which is just a 10-minute walk from the park's parking lot.  I like the sceneries there.   















I left my husband at the parking lot for about 30-minute.  He was wondering where I went.
  



One Brown-eared Bulbul was looking for food on the tree.   



Local officials usually charge a parking fee on the weekend during the festival but since we visited there on a weekday, we didn't have to pay any fee.


No comments:

Post a Comment