Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Mar 24, 2016

Mar. 24

I found my 8-year-old female cockatiel lifeless last Feb. 22.  I am still not able to move on after losing the lovely pet bird whom I considered as my real daughter.

I felt warm a few days ago, but the cold temperature recurred today.  The coldness is my worst enemy - it threatens my health. 


I don't feel like doing outdoor activities these days.  I stay at home with my husband.  I thought that I needed some distractions to indulge in to forget about what I lostI tried coloring the drawing of owls a few weeks ago, but I didn't feel satisfied because of the first owl on the left side of the picture.  Instead of using green, I should have used dark pink or purple for the pink owl.  



I don't enjoy conversations with my husband who graduated from a prestigious national university in Kobe.  He always says that he is better than me, which makes me depressed many times.  His parents always considered their eldest son smart, so they only let him study all the time.  His mother told me that he always feels like a crown prince whom people should serve him everything.  For him, a simple task such as preparing coffee should be done by someone else.      

I taught my 63-year-old husband how to use our microwave just in case he gets hungry.  He majored in Agriculture in the university, and he used to teach Science in high school for 40 years.   He sometimes visits my blog but he cannot understand what I have been writing about in English.  He depends on the pictures I have uploaded and guess what is written about. 


Tanu chan, my husband, is 13 years older than me.
He quit smoking three years ago.


He used to be a heavy smoker.  Because of his 40-year smoking habit, his lungs only function half its best.  Since we got married 10 years ago, he has been wearing a mask for six months from November to May.

Nowadays, I have been enjoying an online game named "Big Farm."  Farmers in the game grow various vegetables, fruits and livestocks.  We can choose to join a group of farmers in the game.  Once we join one of the clubs, we can enjoy chatting with its members on the screen.

I use imitation / fake money in the game, so my finanical situation in the house isn't affected at all.

A few days ago, I lost too much money in the game and I felt depressed.  I chatted about it in the group.  Taro chan, the founder of our group responded very quickly, "Don't get depressed with such a trivial thing.  You could make money if you worked harder tomorrow."  My husband has been treating me like a loser, so what Taro chan said has cheered me up.

Please continue below.  Thank you!

He also said that I am trustworty, so he told me that I should be the leader of the group which has 9 farmers.  He said, "You can make it!"   In this way, he is always cheering me up in the game.  The more I chatted with him, the more I felt delightful then. 

It was the good thing that he lives in the Eastern part of Japan while I live in the Western part.  We don't have any chances to see in person.

We chatted about how should proceed our club projects in the game.  Other 7 members didn't say anything, so only Taro-chan and I chatted.

It was two weeks after I joined Taro chan's club, he asked me about the merit of belonging to the club.  He had donated his club more than $1,000,000 and I had donated more than $300,000.  When Yo chan donated $500, Taro chan said Yo chan that it was nothing to donate money on the club.  (All of them are fake money so please don't worry.)

By then I have reached the idea that if we donate a certain amount of money (of course it is fake) to the club, the price of pork can be sold 20% higher and eggs can be sold 33% higher.  I thought these are beneficial to each member of our club.  So, when I heard that Taro chan's idea to Yo chan for no need of donating money on our club, I felt bad to Taro chan.

If we face a problem or a question, it is important to find out the reason why it happens.  Then, it is also important to how to solve it. 

Taro chan is the game player who has been logging on even he was working.  His brain should work and play games at the same time.  I felt that he was not very attractive anymore, so I wrote the club members that I don't enjoy this club because Taro chan doesn't want its members to donate his or her money on the club.  Thank you for supporting me during the two weeks and it is time for me to say good bye.

I was very tired when I belonged to the club.  I took a rest and I still enjoy the online game, but I don't belong to any club.  I felt that it is very important to keep my own pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment